- Other AVA Series Wines
- 2008 Newton Vineyard, Mt. Veeder AVA Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2008 Rutherford AVA Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2008 Collins Vineyard, St. Helena AVA Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2007 Spring Mountain AVA Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2007 Truchard Vineyard, Los Carneros AVA Cabernet
- 2008 Stagecoach Vineyard, Atlas Peak AVA Cabernet Sauvignon
2007 Spring Mountain AVA Cabernet Sauvignon
"Supple, graceful and harmonious aromas of cherries, cola, black powder, and bark lead to a nicely structured palate of dried cherry, blackberry, and pomegranate flavors accompanied by velvety mid-weight tannins. The phenomenal 2007 Napa Valley ripening season contributed greatly to producing this charming, layered wine."
MORE ABOUT THIS WINE
- Price: $45
- Blend: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Vineyards: Organically grown on a plateau on the eastern hillside of Napa Valley, this Spring Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon vineyard is rooted at 1400 feet. Dense spacing and vertical wires keep the canopy from shading the fruit, and ensure small, black pearl-like grapes. The ideal growing season ensured harvest was determined by optimal maturity. A dry winter led to an early bud-break, and a warm rain-free spring. Warm temperatures in mid-August hastened ripening temporarily. An unusually cool September and early October slowed maturation, allowing the Bordeaux varietals to ripen steadily and slowly. As a result, the 2007 vintage wines show balanced ripeness, natural acidity and mature,developed tannins.
- ALC: 14.5% TA: 0.61 g/100mL pH: 3.73
About the Conn Creek Barrel Blending Experience. [+learn more]