- Other AVA Series Wines
- 2008 Newton Vineyard, Mt. Veeder AVA Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2008 Collins Vineyard, St. Helena AVA Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2009 Hozhoni Vineyard, Rutherford AVA Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2009 Saffron Vineyard, Mt. Veeder AVA Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2009 Spring Mountain AVA Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2008 Stagecoach Vineyard, Atlas Peak AVA Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2007 Truchard Vineyard, Los Carneros AVA Cabernet
2009 Spring Mountain AVA Cabernet Sauvignon
"Dark plum and cocoa, roasted grain, and sandalwood all contribute to the complex mélange of aromas. Dark fruit with elements of spice and brown sugar are wrapped in a ripe full bodied package."
MORE ABOUT THIS WINE
- Blend: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Vineyards: Joan Crowley farms her vineyard atop the Spring Mountain appellation following biodynamic principles. The vines are carefully tended with an eye to the natural cycles and minimal intervention beyond enhancing soil health. Cool prevailing breezes above the fogline moderate the climate at this naturally low vigor site. The combination of careful farming, gentle climate and low yields creates wines with refined tannins and exceptional complexity.
- ALC: 14.5% TA: 0.53 g/100mL pH: 3.88
Library Wine Fact Sheets
About the Conn Creek Barrel Blending Experience. [+learn more]