- Other Napa Valley Collection Wines
2010 Sauvignon Blanc
“Grapefruit, lime, and honeysuckle aromas warm to nectarine and floral scents. The refreshing aromatic characters lead to clean, zesty flavors. Bright and lively grapefruit re-emerges on the palate, along with a flinty, Pippin green apple flavor. A lingering finish of apricots with a hint of minerality keeps this focused wine youthful and intriguing.”
– Mike McGrath, Winemaker
MORE ABOUT THIS WINE
- Price: $18
- Blend: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Vineyards: A long, cool spring delayed Napa Valley’s grape growing cycle by three weeks. Bud break, bloom, set and berry softening were all affected. Shoot and crop thinning, deficit irrigation, and basal leaf removal to expose fruit directly to the sun’s rays were all implemented to accelerate maturity.
- Sauvignon Blanc was sourced from vineyards including the esteemed Herrick Ranch Vineyard, located on an island in the middle of the Napa River in the heavier clay soils of the Stags Leap District AVA. These soils are ideally suited for Sauvignon Blanc.
- ALC: 13.5% TA: 0.63g pH: 3.31
Library Wine Fact Sheets
About the Conn Creek Barrel Blending Experience. [+learn more]