Visit the Winery
Conn Creek Winery is located in the heart of Napa Valley where the Silverado Trail meets Conn Creek Road, an extension of the Rutherford Crossroad.
The tasting room features our small-production AVA Series of Cabernet Sauvignons and wines from our Napa Valley Collection. If you prefer a private setting, please join us in the Anthology Salon where we’ll share Library Collection wines, as well as our current release Anthology. We also feature a dedicated barrel room that hosts a comprehensive blending experience like no other in Napa Valley. We hope to see you at the winery soon!
- ADDRESS: 8711 Silverado Trail, St. Helena CA 94574
- PHONE: 1.800.793.7960 // 707.963.9100
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- RESERVATIONS: 707.968.2669
HOURS: Every Day 10:30am-4:30pm
Walk-ins welcome for groups of 1-5. Reservations required
for groups of 6 or more.
PRICE: $25 per person // Special Pricing for Club Anthology Members
HOURS: Every Day, 11:00am and 1:00pm
Enjoy a private tasting for up to 8 guests in our Anthology Salon. Your wine educator will provide an overview of Napa Valley and guide you through a Library tasting of our AVA Series Cabernet Sauvignons.
PRICE: $45 per person // Special Pricing for Club Anthology Members
Barrel Blending Experience®
- Hours: Thur-Tue (CLOSED Wed) 10:30am and 2:00pm
- The Barrel Blending Experience® provides guests a rare opportunity to learn about, taste, and blend wines from the many distinctive regions that make up Napa Valley — one of the most famous and diverse wine growing regions in the world. Better yet, we invite you to play winemaker for a day and take home the fruit of your labors — literally. Reservations Required.
- Price: $125 per person // Special Pricing for Club Anthology Members
- Learn More
To request a reservation please call 1.800.793.7960 // 707.968.2669, or email email@example.com.
Try your hand at winemaking in our AVA Barrel Blending Room.