- Other Napa Valley Collection Wines
2010 Cabernet Sauvignon
"Opening aromas of blackberries, plums and dark chocolate carry through to the palate. Accents of spring wildflowers, spiced honey, and pie crust highlight complexity. Ripe focused tannins follow the flavors to a lingering cocoa powder finish."
MORE ABOUT THIS WINE
- Blend: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- VINEYARDS: Four vineyards contribute 71% of the fruit for this wine. Collins Holystone Vineyard in St. Helena, owned by Conn Creek Winery founders Bill and Kathleen Collins, is the largest component at 37%. The vineyard’s site enjoys a warm climate and good drainage leading to consistent early season maturity. Surber Vineyard from Calistoga added 13% and Tall Trees from Yountville another 12% of the blend. The well-known Stagecoach Vineyard in the Atlas Peak appellation in the Vaca Mountains contributed 9%. The remaining 29% comes from the Oakville, Chiles Valley, Oak Knoll, Rutherford, and Mt. Veeder appellations. The combination of the various vineyard sites and their expressions of terroir all make contributions to this complete and complex Cabernet Sauvignon.
- ALC: 14.5% TA: 0.52 g /100m pH: 3.89
- 90 points Wine Enthusiast // 2010 Vintage
Library Wine Fact Sheets
About the Conn Creek Barrel Blending Experience. [+learn more]