Request Your Tasting Experience at Conn Creek
- AVA Experience Tasting
- Barrel Blending Experience
- Reservations are required for all wine tastings and are available Thursday through Sunday. Appointments for the AVA Experience are offered at 11:00am, 1:00pm and 3:00pm. Appointments for the Barrel Blending Experience are offered at 10:30am and 2:00pm. Maximum of 6 attendees per appointment.
- Please review these operational guidelines prior to your appointment.
- Select the date and time of your preferred reservation below. A member of our Guest Services team will contact you directly and confirm your reservation within 48 hours.
- For questions or to book a reservation within 48 hours, please contact us at 707-968-2670 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request a reservation, we ask that you AGREE to the following waiver.
Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability. By clicking “ Agree” above and making a reservation, you acknowledge that community spread of the COVID-19 virus has been detected in the community, and you voluntarily agree on behalf of yourself and all others in your group participating in the reservation (each a “Guest”) that each Guest accepts sole responsibility for any injury to themselves, including, but not limited to, personal injury, illness, disability, death, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that they may experience or incur in connection with COVID-19 exposure alleged to have occurred at Conn Creek Winery (“Claims”). Each Guest hereby releases, discharges, and holds harmless Ste. Michelle Wine Estates Ltd., its affiliates, employees, agents, and representatives (“Releasees”), of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, damages, costs or expenses arising out of or relating thereto. Each Guest understands and agrees that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of Releasees, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after their visit to or participation in activities at Conn Creek Winery. If any provisions of this waiver are found to be unenforceable, the remainder shall be enforced as fully as possible.